Case Study - Ann Summers
Website: www.annsummers. com
Industry: British Retail
Head of Logistics
“The course facilitation and delivery was pitched and articulated with the utmost professionalism.”
Ann Summers are going through a period of growth and change. Their successful business model is demanding that they take stock of their capability to manage change in the supply chain. By attending the Supply Chain Academy’s “Collaboration and Managing Complex Change in the Supply Chain” course John Waldock and Sara Ives of Ann Summers were joined joined by senior executives from John Lewis, J P Boden and Asda.
For two days they examined in detail the key aspects of managing supply chain change in organisations made up of distinct functional areas. They developed strategies for aligning stakeholders and driving sustainable improvement. By using relevant and powerful case study examples the delegates formulated their own approaches to supply chain change within their organisations. John Waldock gave us his thoughts…
“I thought it is only right and proper to relay some direct feedback regarding the ‘Collaboration /Complex Change’ course which was held at the Supply Chain Academy.
I have already formally highlighted feedback through the documented mechanism sheets but I thought you would appreciate hearing my thoughts direct from the horse’s mouth (so to speak).
The course facilitation and delivery was pitched and articulated with the utmost professionalism, not with a talk and chalk mentality but with an open interactive and engaging style which encouraged debate and synergy.
The course content was both testing while enjoyable in equal measures and I’m sure the course preparation is reflective of how it was delivered.
The venue and surroundings speak for themselves and encouraged the creative thoughts in everyone, upon reflection it’s actually difficult to use words to highlight how inspiring they are.
I would also like to express my thanks to the facilitators for an “exceptional two days.”
Supply Chain Academy can deliver efficiency in your global supply chain. As a resource for this industry we provide:
- Open & Bespoke short courses including Change Management developed by leading Supply Chain experts at all levels.
- Organisational Development using Insights Discover – personality profiling, which enhances personal team, leadership and sales effectiveness communication. Techniques to ensure that learning has been applied to your organisation and demonstrates a real ROI.
- Consultancy to improve your performance, profitability and customer experience identifying hidden costs and wasted resources.
Our Experienced Experts Help You:
- Improve quickly as our courses are focused on the practical application of new skills to your job.
- Think and adapt to become self-reliant, self-aware and confident of success.
- Develop, using the latest work-based learning techniques to become a more effective manager or leader.
133 Hall Road, Upminster RM14 1AL (UK)
Find the Academy
Directions: Exit the M25 at Junction 29, taking the A127 towards London. After about 1/2 mile take the slip road exit, sign posted to Upminster & Cranham. Turn left on to Hall Lane and after 1/2 mile, the Supply Chain Academy can be found on the right. Enter via the third gate on the right.
Nearest Rail Station: Upminster
London Underground Station: Upminster