Designed for Executives – Delegates will gain fluency in the language and principles of the lean supply chain, from inventory management and supplier relations, through manufacturing and warehousing to managing the links with customers.
Delegates will benefit by gaining an understanding of what businesses should commit to if they are looking to implement lean processes in a real and valuable way.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the differences between traditional and lean supply chain management
- Measure and manage the performance of suppliers according to lean metrics
- Derive a lean transformation plan for their supply chain
- Provide guidance to clients and suppliers interested in forming lean business relationships
£1,195.00 + VAT
2 Day Course
Send us a message to find out next available course dates.
- Lean basics – waste and value adding
- Lean tools and techniques
- Supply chain thinking
- The hydraulic analogy and its relation to muda, muri and mura
- Supplier strategy and rationalisation
- Amplification and inventory issues
- Supplier partnerships and supplier associations
- Lean approach in the links of the supply chain
- Manufacturing – planning, purchasing and operations
- The customer supplier interface between each link
- Warehousing and Distribution
- Lean measures of performance
By Post, Phone, Email or our Social Media Channels.
133 Hall Lane, Upminster RM14 1AL
+44 1708 259450