Supporting you to become more productive in communicating internally and externally using Insights® Discovery.
Taught, Thought and Discussion Content:
Covering the basics of understanding yourself and others (including clients and suppliers).
We use the Insights Discovery Personality profiling model that uses a simple visual methodology that supports effective communication.
The model adds an easily understandable engaging communication tool that delegates begin to use immediately and effectively when they leave the training room.
- Conduct principled negotiations that result in wise outcomes
- Be able to use a process approach to achieve successful conclusions
- Use a range of flexible communication strategies
- Develop a confident negotiating style to deflect tough tactics and potential conflicts
- Apply practical psychology principles to negotiate effectively
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- understand their own communication preferences and style
- recognise the ‘otherness of others’
- adapt their style to communicate more effectively.
The use of four memorable colour energies – Fiery Red, Sunshine Yellow, Earth Green and Cool Blue – creates a common language on which participants can then apply in their lives; at home and at work.
- The Power of Perception
- The Insights Colour Energies
- Jung’s Preferences
- The Insights Discovery Wheel
- The Insights Discovery Personal Profile
- Recognising others styles
- Adapting and connecting techniques
- Action planning and keys to success
PART TWO – Discovering Leadership Effectiveness
This programme explores all aspects of leadership development within the context of your business. Our own licenced practitioner will guide you through the eight dimensions of leadership, enabling you to examine your effectiveness in each of these areas around your work projects. We will help you create a strategy for continuous personal development at the individual, team and organisational level.
We will work with you to explore your leaders’ preferences and capabilities in a practical and accessible way.
At the end of this session, you will have:
- become aware of their own leadership profile
- gained an understanding of what makes an effective leader
- developed new leadership skills and enhanced existing ones
- learned how to influence and motivate team members and to build trust
- gained an understanding of how to add value to their organisation through effective leadership
- You as a leader
- The teams you lead
- Developing leadership skills
- Core Principles of good leadership
- Help your leaders adapt their approach to motivate and inspire within a diverse organisation
- Understand leadership strengths and weaknesses, and plan for higher levels of performance
Practical resources will be provided to help you improve relationships with key stakeholders.
The training will combine facilitated discussions, critical incidents, reflections and presentations to help delegates change their mindset towards becoming effective leaders.
Monday Night: Peer Networking & Dinner with theme: ‘Effective Communication in the Supply Chain’
£1,499.00 + VAT
1 Day Course
Part of a 5 day Programme
Send us a message to find out next available course dates.
By Post, Phone, Email or our Social Media Channels.
133 Hall Lane, Upminster RM14 1AL
+44 1708 259450