Negotiation is an important skill to grow your business. Are your Leaders ready to negotiate the best deal, every time?
Designed for Executives, delegates will leave with a range of tools and techniques that will add value to senior level negotiations, both internally and externally.
Prepare for different types of negotiations, predict reactions, and use tried and tested techniques to consistently deliver positive results.
Hone your skills through practical exercises, one-to-one feedback and intense role-play work, and learn the latest theories for analysing the complete negotiation process – from introduction to closing deal.
- Conduct principled negotiations that result in wise outcomes
- Be able to use a process approach to achieve successful conclusions
- Use a range of flexible communication strategies
- Develop a confident negotiating style to deflect tough tactics and potential conflicts
- Apply practical psychology principles to negotiate effectively
By the end of the course, participants will:
- Recognise their personal negotiation style
- Have understood how to prepare for a negotiation with a Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats (SWOT) analysis
- Build an effective negotiation strategy
- Identify hidden agendas and take action
£795.00 + VAT
1 Day Course
Send us a message to find out next available course dates.
By Post, Phone, Email or our Social Media Channels.
133 Hall Lane, Upminster RM14 1AL
+44 1708 259450