This course will look at the topic of demand in the context of the traditional planning loop (plan, do, act), emphasising the need to plan for demand to meet clear objectives. It will also incorporate measuring performance and taking action to get back on plan to meet those objectives.
This Master Class is designed for Executives who may be the business leader for following functions:
- Demand Planning
- Sales & Operations Planning
- Sales, Business Development, and Marketing
- Product Management
- Strategic Planning
- Supply Chain Functions
- Inventory Management
- Procurement and Buying
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Convert data into actionable plans to ensure accurate, detailed and timely demand planning and forecasting
- Overcome challenges in organisational forecasting using latest forecasting methods
- Ensure effective stock management to save time and cut costs, and increase employee efficiency and customer satisfaction
£795.00 + VAT
1 Day Course
Send us a message to find out next available course dates.
- The importance of demand planning and demand management
- How to improve the demand planning process within your company
- The importance of the forecasting process
- Forecasting as part of demand planning
- The fact that demand can be managed, influenced and adjusted
- The relevant performance measures for demand management
- What can be done to stabilise demand and better balance demand and supply?
- How improving demand planning and demand management can improve overall business performance
- Working with S&OP grids in both ‘Make to Order’ and ‘Make to Stock’ environments
By Post, Phone, Email or our Social Media Channels.
133 Hall Lane, Upminster RM14 1AL
+44 1708 259450