“The process of social influence to maximize the efforts of others…”
Designed for Executives, delegates will learn how to become true business leaders. They will gain a critical understanding of the role that a leader can take and how they can become that person.
Delegates will have the opportunity to explore in a safe environment the skills they need to develop in order to adopt a stronger leadership role, and will leave the course with a unique Leadership Action Plan. Throughout, the emphasis will be on helping delegates to achieve lasting behavioural change.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Know your preferred Leadership style and how to adapt it to draw out effective performance from a team of people who have a range of skills, attitudes and cognitive/behaviour styles.
- Lead and facilitate a group of people to productively solve abstract problems.
- Form a group of individuals into a cohesive team that shares a commitment to a common goal.
- Create a positive, productive atmosphere within an organisation.
- Effective Leadership using Insights Discovery
- Defining leadership in terms of your organisation
- Becoming a leader, not just a manager
- Key roles and tasks of a true leader
- The business project application of key leadership theories and associated models, including:
- 30 definitions of leadership in terms of your preferred leadership style – what works for you?
- Developing as a leader
- Personal branding as a leader
- The value of emotional intelligence
- Setting your leadership agenda
Insights Discovery® – How it Works
Through Insights Discovery® and our own, in-house Insights Discovery® licenced practitioner, we use the Insights Discovery model to understand an individual’s unique preferences. Our Insights Discovery-based people development programmes are simple and deeply insightful. They provide immediate impact and enable positive, lasting change.
Insights Discovery® is:
- Simple: easy to understand so everyone can apply what they learn.
- Universal: it speaks to everyone at all levels.
- Deeply Insightful: take you places you never expected.
- Positive: the supportive language is so engaging it empowers people to change.
- Fun! The memorable colour energy system that really sticks
Using Insights Discovery® as Part of a Wider Programme
Insights Discovery® is at the heart of everything that we do. This simple framework of four colour energies can be used to develop highly-tailored solutions to meet your unique business needs.
- Increasing communication and collaboration: learn how your team, department or organisation can work together more effectively in a series of Insights Discovery® Workshops.
- Improving personal effectiveness: as part of a programme of coaching, Insights Discovery can be used to identify areas of strength and help create a development plan tailored to each individual.
- Developing leaders and sales people: use an understanding of preferences to assess individual and collective strengths and enhance crucial business skills.
- Explore the concept of change and gain an understanding of the process
- Understand how different personality types respond to change
- Engage the wider organisation by building relationships with staff
- Motivate teams through change