Leading in the Digital World-The Supply Chain Innovation Summit 2018
Big Data, AI, Analytics and Automated Intelligence in the Supply Chain
Brought to you by:
We’re currently undergoing and anticipating massive changes in the European and Global trading environments and in the way we do business.
Artificial intelligence, analytics and automation are revolutionising the modern workplace and challenging current business models. The digital phenomenon is multifaceted and changes the way companies maintain and create their competitive advantage.
Brought to you by successful business professionals, join us at this business-led event, as we discuss practical solutions on incorporating big data, analytics, AI, cloud, mobile, machine learning, robotics and digital technologies into your business.
Business Led Agenda
9:30 Registration & Networking
- With pastries and refreshments
10:00 Welcome & Introduction
- Chair: Alex Mortimer – Commercial Director, The Supply Chain Academy & East of England Board member, The IoD
10:05 Moving forward to the next 10 years: What could business look like?
- Christine Bhat, CEO, Systematics International & Chair, IoD Essex
10:15 The Changing digital landscape – an overview of big & emerging trends in the field of AI, analytics & automated intelligence
- Professor Maria Fasli, University of Essex
10:45 How technology is transforming manufacturing companies
- Professor Carl Perrin – Institute of Advanced Manufacturing and Engineering,- Coventry University
11:10 Coffee Break
11:25 Business Panel: Strategic examples from Industry
- Charlotte Horobin – the EEF, Hannah Liddell – Uniserve Group, Christine Bhat – Systematics International, Ashley Macleod – Ardagh Group
12:10 The Impact of changing industry dynamics on the development of your strategy
- Professor Tazeeb Rajwani, Essex Business School
12:45 Closing remarks
- Chair: Alex Mortimer & Christine Bhat
13:00 Lunch and networking
21st June 2018
Wivenhoe House Hotel, Colchester
£60.00 + VAT
Or £45.00 with IOD membership
By Post, Phone, Email or our Social Media Channels.
133 Hall Lane, Upminster RM14 1AL
+44 1708 259450
Send Us a Message