The course will provide an insider’s view of end-to-end supply chain management
By the end of this session, you will:
- have expert knowledge of the functions of Supply Chain Management
- understand team members who interact with or support supply chain activities
- increase efficiency and generate ideas for improvements
After this course, participants can more fully contribute to the cross-functional and inter – organisational processes of a successful supply chain and understand who has the main purchasing power.
The course strengthens the entire team and fosters appreciation of a properly structured and managed supply chain.
Thought Leadership Content:
- Learn the terminology used in Supply Chain Leadership and be able to more effectively communicate with Supply Chain Management teams.
- Understand the elements of Supply Chain Management and how improvements in processes and communication can lead to increased overall customer satisfaction and profitability.
- Identify the key processes that drive supply chain performance –looking at various job roles – discussing their strategy, who they rely on, how they operate, what is success (the characteristics of success) and how it is measured.
- Understand how supply chain performance affects a company’s financial performance – linking supply chain decisions and attributes to the bottom line and balance sheet (Includes the basics of Risk)
- Be more fully integrated as a part of the team supporting the increasingly important Supply Chain Management function.
Tuesday Night: Peer Networking & Dinner with theme: ‘Implementing an effective planning strategy – case study’ – Prof Denis Kobzev, Leeds Trinity University