10 Tips for making your purchasing contribute more effectively to the bottom line.
Ensure your purchasing effort produces best value whilst satisfying your organisation’s specific needs.
This intensive high-level course re-examines well-tested and proven approaches to purchasing. It includes 10 tips on how to use these strategies and tactics to your best advantage
This training workshop is designed for experienced staff in Purchasing, Supply & Materials Management roles as a refresher course or reminder of how their roles fit in to the Purchasing process
By the End of the Course, Participants Will Be Able To:
- Get a better deal for the organisation
- Reduce the company’s longer term operating costs
- Improve on-time delivery of ordered goods
- Safeguard the organisation’s reputation
- Reduce costs of the purchasing processes
£795.00 + VAT
1 Day Course
Send us a message to find out next available course dates.
- Purchasing in context of company’s business
- Total procurement process – the snake
- Cost of purchasing / acquisition
- Targeted purchasing – horses for courses
- End-user specifications of what is required
- Commercial specifications forming part of the RFQ
- Finding the right suppliers
- Bid evaluation – finding the ‘best’ offer (not the cheapest one)
- Automating the purchasing process
- Planning purchasing to avoid late delivery
By Post, Phone, Email or our Social Media Channels.
133 Hall Lane, Upminster RM14 1AL
+44 1708 259450