Rapid and cost-effective innovation is the primary source of lasting competitive advantage in the supply chain management and global logistics industry. Leadership in industry depends upon making that innovation happen inside our organisations, by developing and fostering effective multi-dimensional leaders and teams who are effective organisational innovators or ‘intrapreneurs’.
Most leadership programmes concentrate on building natural leadership strengths and talents.
At the Supply Chain Academy, we offer leadership development programmes that enable individuals and teams to develop a broad perspective on the range of behaviours that are required to be truly effective leaders, team members and intrapreneurs.
Our programmes include online assessment tools and feedback on the primary leadership dimensions. Identifying ‘default settings’ and then providing experiential learning about psychological drivers, motivations and blind spots, reflection on what really matters most in leadership development right now and leadership development opportunities to help you get there.
SCA holds regular ‘Thought Leadership’ events to give you access to the very latest thinking, to learn from the experiences of other leaders and to share your knowledge as a leader.
- Be led by competent, accredited trainers and coaches
- Be tailored to your company’s strategy, goals and values
- Be engaging and experiential
- Involve you intellectually, emotionally and socially
- Define your behavioural development needs
- Stretch your conceptual framework of what it is to be a leader
- Encourage you to learn new skills, improve existing ones and be comfortable with your internal decision making process
- Enable you to improve and strengthen team working to deliver exceptional services
- Deliver a deep understanding of multidimensional leadership and intrapreneurial development that will last
Upcoming Thought Leadership Events
Thursday 5th October 2017: ‘Global Trade Opportunities’ Thought Leadership Dinner
Special guest speakers:
Allie Renison, Head of Europe & Trade Policy – The IoD
Gary Cobbing, Commercial Director – Uniserve Group
The Supply Chain Academy and the Institute of Directors would like to invite you to our ‘Global Trade Opportunities’ Thought Leadership Dinner on Thursday 5th October 2017.
Allie Renison, Head of Europe & Trade Policy for the IoD and Gary Cobbing, Commercial Director for the Uniserve Group (the UK’s Leading Independent Logistics and Global Trade Management Provider), will be speaking on ‘Global Trade Opportunities’.
Allie will explain what the IoD is doing to get as much clarity and certainty from the government as possible, as well as joining Gary to cover:
- Top tips on best practice and advice on how businesses can maximise global trade opportunities
- An in-depth look at Customs and VAT
- An update on Brexit negotiations
In addition, Allie and Gary will be taking your specific questions about what you and your company should be doing now to prepare for Brexit, which is almost certain to affect your business.
Please arrive for 17:30hrs for networking and drinks. Dinner and speeches will begin from 18:00hrs, and we anticipate the event to end at around 20:30hrs. A paid bar will be open after the event until 23:00hrs.
Register your place at the event now.
Images from our ‘Brexit: The Future of the Supply Chain’ Conference
Videos from Previous Thought Leadership Events
133 Hall Road, Upminster RM14 1AL (UK)
Find the Academy
Directions: Exit the M25 at Junction 29, taking the A127 towards London. After about 1/2 mile take the slip road exit, sign posted to Upminster & Cranham. Turn left on to Hall Lane and after 1/2 mile, the Supply Chain Academy can be found on the right. Enter via the third gate on the right.
Nearest Rail Station: Upminster
London Underground Station: Upminster