Supply Chain Career Pathway©
We can design a ‘supply chain career pathway’ framework to help you attract, retain & develop talent.
We can help your people at every level to:
- address gaps in their supply chain knowledge
- increase their competence and confidence
- apply the learning to their roles using our business simulation approach
This could commence with Insights© Discoveryto improve communication, followed by MITs: ‘The Beer Game – Supply Chain Simulation’and ‘The Fundamentals of Supply Chain overview’, which enables participants to discover where they currently sit within the supply chain.
The initial program would be followed by a series of bespoke targeted learning courses designed to enhance knowledge in specialised supply chain areas, such as:
- Sales & Operational Planning – S&OP (incorporating Capacity Planning & Production Scheduling)
- Demand Planning & Forecasting
- Warehouse & Inventory Management
- Managing Logistics
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Suppler Contract Management
- Supplier Evaluation and Performance rating
- Leading Edge Negotiation
- Advanced Demand Management
- Lean Supply Chain
- Digital Supply Chain (Big Data, Block Chain, AI, 3D Printing)
By Post, Phone, Email or our Social Media Channels.
133 Hall Lane, Upminster RM14 1AL
+44 1708 259450
Send Us a Message