New Course Discount – Last Places
Orchestrating Competitive Advantage Course
A great opportunity to secure one of the last remaining places on our exciting new masterclass in partnership with the University of Essex. A must for leaders and aspiring leaders looking to leverage their supply chain.
*Discount valid until 28 Feb 2018.
As a strategic leader, how do you develop a competitive advantage for your organisation?
Working in partnership with the University of Essex we are able to offer you this exciting business led course, directed by Professor Tazeeb Rajwani from Essex Business School.
We explore the challenges leaders can encounter when developing strategies and highlight the opportunities and threats of a range of industries. We consider both the financial and people management factors involved in formulating strategies for competitive advantage and develop your strategic decision making skills.
- Understanding the basics of strategy development and how to develop a framework for your organisation.
- Linking high growth strategy to strategic objectives.
- Understanding the unique strategic challenges your organisation is facing.
- Learning how to deliver a customer centric value proposition.
- Uncovering the characteristics which are the hallmark of successful strategic thinkers
- Industry dynamics and mega trends
- Developing customer-centric strategies
- Strategy innovation
- Strategic assets for creating competitive advantage
- Businesses and product portfolio management
- Strategic alignment and Implementation
2 Day Course
13-14 March 2018
Held at the Supply Chain Academy, Upminster, Essex
£896.25 + VAT
Programme Director Profile
Professor Tazeeb Rajwani
Tazeeb Rajwani is Professor of International Business and Strategy at Essex Business School.
He has held senior management positions at KPMG and was previously Executive MBA Director at Cranfield School of Management. Professor Rajwani has held visiting faculty positions across the globe, including the likes of University of Warwick, London Business School and HULT International Business School.
The Supply Chain Academy is now collaborating with EEF, the representative voice of British manufacturing, to offer thought leadership seminars in supply chain best practice to manufacturing businesses. For over 120 years EEF has been keeping businesses safe,...
Congestion at the UK’s two largest container ports continues to disrupt supply chains during the busiest time of year for retailers. The delays started at Felixstowe earlier in the year, when the introduction of a new operating system slowed the port down to around...
According to the Loadstar, the world’s largest internet retailer has been identified as a notorious market for counterfeit goods, and has been blamed for being unresponsive and non-compliant in regions such as the UK, Canada and Germany. The retailer joins other major...