New Supply Chain Programme
The Supply Chain Academy have recently confirmed a new Supply Chain Director’s Program masterclass, which is a must attend for executives and leaders who are looking for the latest techniques in strategic innovation.
The first Accelerating Innovation with Supply Chain Technology course will be hosted at Upminster Court, our luxurious Edwardian Mansion, on the 14th and 15th of May 2018.
The 2 day course provides the following benefits:
Benefits For You
- Discover six important traits and practices of current companies who have successfully managed to innovate and protect their core business
- Learn the leadership traits and incentives required to focus on both the current market and future market
- Develop techniques of low-cost experimentation to explore new markets.
- Understand the nature of disruption, why it blindsides companies who focus only on continuous innovation, and how you can develop a defence mechanism against it
Benefits For Your Organisation
- Understand the era of an ambidextrous organisation, which can protect their core business while innovating for the future without relying on on R&D
- Understand the need for developing an innovation engine that goes beyond continuous improvement
- Build an incentive mechanism to drive the change to successful innovation
- Learn the power of collaboration and communities to build extended value chains
- Learn practical lessons from some of the fastest growing companies and understand what benefits it could bring to your future organisation’s structure
The Supply Chain Academy can deliver efficiency in your global supply chain. If you would like more information on any of our other products, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01708 259450.
Supply Chain Masterclasses!
Developed with industry experts for supply chain executives. All hosted at our luxurious facilities in the Edwardian mansion, Upminster Court.
Supply Chain Courses!
Outstanding business led courses for managers and aspiring managers from CP, the global go-to supply chain specialists.
The electric container ship race seems to be very much on, with at least two parties having announced their innovative intentions this year. Dutch company Port Liner declared earlier in the year that they are building two giant all-electric barges, which are being...
Below is a small featured selection of CP Training’s outstanding business led courses and events for December 2018, these are just three of many running. Aimed at managers and aspiring managers, CP Training Services have been the go-to specialists for supply chain...
The Supply Chain Academy is now collaborating with EEF, the representative voice of British manufacturing, to offer thought leadership seminars in supply chain best practice to manufacturing businesses. For over 120 years EEF has been keeping businesses safe,...