Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
Artificial intelligence technologies are designed to provide computer systems with human-like abilities of reasoning. It’s becoming increasingly prevalent in our everyday lives as we require to manage our precious time. However, we need to have a clear understanding of the underlying technologies and processes, as well as the benefits and limitations of potential AI solutions. This Introduction course aims at promoting an interest in the field of AI and the link to how it could work across your supply chain.
This course is designed to aid supply chain professionals understand the potential benefit and limitations of AI. Delegates do not require technical IT knowledge.
£795.00 + VAT
1 Day Course
Participants will learn:
- The basic terminologies, knowledge representation, problem solving, learning methods of Artificial Intelligence
- The practical, philosophical, moral and societal impact of AI
- The potential practical application for supply chain value-added service
- What is AI?
- What is Machine Learning?
- Practical case study examples of AI corporate applications.
- Markov Decision Processes and Reinforcement Learning
- What is Natural Language Process (NLP)?
Logic and Planning
- Ten principles
- The process to follow
- Video showing AI implementation using Microsoft Azure
Building a personality for your AI
- Building personality for your bots
- Simulating AI behaviour
By Post, Phone, Email or our Social Media Channels.
133 Hall Lane, Upminster RM14 1AL
+44 1708 259450
Send Us a Message