Lean Supply Chain
Lean Supply Chain
A Lean supply chain can bring many benefits to an organisation through improved process performance. Businesses that streamline their processes, by eliminating waste and non-value added value-added activities, will receive not only a return on investment but will also add value for their customers, by reducing the cost of goods and lowering their wastage.
This programme enables delegates to understand ‘lean’ and the ways that the adoption of lean thinking can streamline processes, facilitate structured working practice and deliver value.
WHO WOULD BENEFIT FROM THIS COURSE:
- Board members
- Senior Managers / Managers
• Understand the differences between traditional and lean supply chain management
• Measure and manage the performance of suppliers according to lean metrics
• Derive a lean transformation plan for their supply chain management function
• Provide guidance to suppliers interested in forming lean business relationships
• Lean basics – waste and value-adding
• Lean tools and techniques
• Supply chain thinking
• Supplier strategy and rationalisation
• Amplification and inventory issues
• Supplier partnerships and supplier associations
• Lean approach in the links of the supply chain: Manufacturing – planning, purchasing and operations
• The customer-supplier interface between each link
• Warehousing and Distribution
• Lean measures of performance
We are ‘business led’ and part of a multi award winning supply chain team. Our flexible and proactive approach fits seamlessly around your business needs.
Supply Chain Experts
We specialise in the supply chain exclusively. Its our business! Our facilities include the only world wide learning centre that focuses purely on the subject.
We maintain excellent working relationships and partnerships with academic institutions enabling us to link business needs with educational qualifications.
We have a proven track record of success working with both SME’s and major organisations, such as ; Mitsubishi, Sky TV, Thomson Reuters, M&S, Shell & BP.
Keep in Touch
For a monthly update of industry and company news, plus offers and events, please subscribe.