Managing yourself and leading others
Managing Yourself and Leading Others
Think of the leaders you most admire. They seem to easily juggle competing demands, confidently motivate their teams to achieve optimum results, effectively navigate across the organisation, and never lose their composure.
This program uses the Insights© Discovery model to build those leadership skills through exploring the fundamentals of managing yourself, leading teams, and motivating others to accomplish your company’s goals.
As you explore your own personality, strengths, and weaknesses, you will begin to evolve a leadership style that is uniquely yours. You will return to work with newfound confidence and an action plan for continuing your growth as a leader.
WHO WOULD BENEFIT FROM THIS COURSE:
- Board members
- Senior Managers / Managers
• Understand your own communication preferences and style and adapt to communicate well with others
• Improve your performance by strengthening your leadership skills
• Manage your team, your suppliers, and your colleagues more effectively
• Develop a leadership style that suits your unique personality
• Handle difficult leadership situations with greater certainty in your decisions
• Understanding the Insights© Discovery model and application
• Distinguishing the management myth from reality
• Understanding the motivations of colleagues and competitors
• Recognising strengths and blind spots in yourself and others
• Building emotional intelligence to communicate effectively
• Influencing others
• Leading within organisational hierarchies
• Earning trust and building relationships
• Leading to long-term results
We are ‘business led’ and part of a multi award winning supply chain team. Our flexible and proactive approach fits seamlessly around your business needs.
Supply Chain Experts
We specialise in the supply chain exclusively. Its our business! Our facilities include the only world wide learning centre that focuses purely on the subject.
We have a proven track record of success working with both SME’s and major organisations, such as ; Mitsubishi, Sky TV, Thomson Reuters, M&S, Shell & BP.
Keep in Touch
For a monthly update of industry and company news, plus offers and events, please subscribe.