Managing Yourself and Leading Others
Think of the leaders you most admire. They seem to easily juggle competing demands, confidently motivate their teams to achieve optimum results, effectively navigate across the organisation, and never lose their composure.
This two-day program uses the Insights© Discovery model to build those leadership skills through exploring the fundamentals of managing yourself, leading teams, and motivating others to accomplish your company’s goals.
As you explore your own personality, strengths, and weaknesses, you will begin to evolve a leadership style that is uniquely yours. You will return to work with newfound confidence and an action plan for continuing your growth as a leader.
£995.00 + VAT
2 Day Course
- Understand your own communication preferences and style and adapt to communicate well with others
- Improve your performance by strengthening your leadership skills
- Manage your team, your suppliers, and your colleagues more effectively
- Develop a leadership style that suits your unique personality
- Handle difficult leadership situations with greater certainty in your decisions
- Understanding the Insights© Discovery model and application
- Distinguishing the management myth from reality
- Understanding the motivations of colleagues and competitors
- Recognising strengths and blind spots in yourself and others
- Building emotional intelligence to communicate effectively
- Influencing others
- Leading within organisational hierarchies
- Earning trust and building relationships
- Leading for long-term results
By Post, Phone, Email or our Social Media Channels.
133 Hall Lane, Upminster RM14 1AL
+44 1708 259450
Send Us a Message