Supply Chain Cyber Security– Executive Course
Cyber Security is more important than ever, with large companies investing significant sums in their own defences. Cyber criminals however are always looking for the weakest link and often a vulnerability somewhere in the Supply Chain is used as an entry point.
This course will help you understand the threats and what you need to do to protect yourself, whether you are procuring, supplying or both and, importantly, how you can use strong security as a differentiator when bidding for business.
1 Day Course
WHO WOULD BENEFIT FROM THIS COURSE?
- Sales Directors
- Procurement professionals
- Understand and identify cyber-related risks
- Prepare for contractual requirements around Cyber Security
- Identify relevant regulations
- Define a Cyber Security strategy
- Communicate your Cyber Security strategy and use it to differentiate your business
- Cyber Security 101
- Supply chain risks
- Examples and outcomes of supply chain attacks
- Laws & regulations
- Supplier implications
- Evaluating different approaches
- The importance of Incident Response planning