Conference: ‘A solution to Post-Pandemic Supply Chain Disruption’
About This Event
You already know that your supply chain is crucial to operational success, and smarter supply chains drive resilience and agility. But in a post-Brexit, post-pandemic economy – how do we cope with the fall-out from both and the ‘new normal?
On Wednesday 23rd March 2022, our event will explore the fall-out and potential solutions.
This is an exclusive event for Supply Chain Leaders and you’ll gain new, practical insights covering end-to-end supply chain from a range of sectors in key strategic areas: S&OP, Demand Planning and Forecasting, Risk, Customs, Technology & Sustainability and much more.
Our keynote inspirational, the award-winning speaker will be Nick Elston, who will talk about coping with Brexit and pandemic ‘burnout’.
Top 3 Reasons To Attend
1) To gain new practical insights covering end-to-end supply chain from a range of sectors in key strategic areas: S&OP, Demand Planning and Forecasting, Risk, Customs, Technology & Sustainability.
2) Hear how organisations are becoming strategically ‘market driven’, driving out cost within their supply chain.
3) Benchmark and learn how other organisations maintain supply chain excellence.
Meet The Panel
We have a great panel lineup that includes:
- Paul Stone Managing Director at Supply Chain Academy
- Nick ElstonOur keynote speaker Inspirational Speaker, Award Winning Mental Health Engagement, Transformational Speaking Coach, Founder of Forging People
- Richard Brooksbank Global SC Director at Crown Packaging
- Matthew Toms Director at Alliance Pharma
- Richard Rumbelow Director, International Trade & Member Relations at MAKE UK
- Tori Bellamy Supply Chain team lead at PepsiCo
- Alex Da SilvaSC lead at Barfoots
- Kelly Ward SC Lead at Burton’s Biscuits
- Kathleen Keith Executive Director (UK) for Global Chamber of Commerce UK
- Terry ClearMD of Customs Insights
Details of our next event:
Wednesday 23rd March 2022
Location: Upminster Court 133 Hall Lane, RM14 1AL
Arrival time: 09:00, finish time 17:30
Tickets are £395 Incl. VAT
Refreshments will be provided
Book you ticket here
Images from our Institute of Directors Dinner Event
Images from our ‘Brexit: The Future of the Supply Chain’ Conference
Videos from Previous Thought Leadership Events
By Post, Phone, Email or our Social Media Channels.
133 Hall Lane, Upminster RM14 1AL
+44 1708 259450
Send Us a Message