We use the Insights Discovery® Personality profiling model, which adds a simple visual methodology that supports effective communication.
The Supply Chain Academy can assist you in focusing on the issues and challenges most critical to your team’s success – improving rapport, relationships and productivity, enabling teams to achieve their collective goals, confronting problems, inspiring success and unlocking potential when your team needs it most.
Our Team Effectiveness programme is ideal if you want to:
- monitor your team’s strengths and challenges
- create space for open and honest dialogue within the team
- overcome an obstacle that’s holding the team back
- develop action plans for continuous improvement
£495.00 + VAT
1 Day Course
Insights Discovery® – How it Works
Through Insights Discovery® and our own, in-house Insights Discovery® licenced practitioner, we use the Insights Discovery model to understand an individual’s unique preferences. Our Insights Discovery-based people development programmes are simple and deeply insightful. They provide immediate impact and enable positive, lasting change.
Insights Discovery® is:
- Simple: easy to understand so everyone can apply what they learn.
- Universal: it speaks to everyone at all levels.
- Deeply Insightful: take you places you never expected.
- Positive: the supportive language is so engaging it empowers people to change.
- Fun! The memorable colour energy system that really sticks
Using Insights Discovery® as Part of a Wider Programme
Insights Discovery® is at the heart of everything that we do. This simple framework of four colour energies can be used to develop highly-tailored solutions to meet your unique business needs.
- Increasing communication and collaboration: learn how your team, department or organisation can work together more effectively in a series of Insights Discovery® Workshops.
- Improving personal effectiveness: as part of a programme of coaching, Insights Discovery can be used to identify areas of strength and help create a development plan tailored to each individual.
- Developing leaders and sales people: use an understanding of preferences to assess individual and collective strengths and enhance crucial business skills.
- Explore the concept of change and gain an understanding of the process
- Understand how different personality types respond to change
- Engage the wider organisation by building relationships with staff
- Motivate teams through change
By Post, Phone, Email or our Social Media Channels.
133 Hall Lane, Upminster RM14 1AL
+44 1708 259450
Send Us a Message