Delegates will learn how to move beyond management to become true business leaders. They will gain a critical understanding of the role that a leader can take in their business, and how they can become that person.
Delegates will have the opportunity to explore in a safe environment the skills they need to develop in order to adopt a leadership role, and will leave the course with a unique Leadership Action Plan. Throughout, the emphasis will be on helping delegates to achieve lasting behavioural change.
By the End of the Course, Participants Will Be Able To:
- Draw out effective performance from a team of people who have a range of skills, attitudes and cognitive/behaviour styles.
- Lead and facilitate a group of people to productively solve abstract problems.
- Form a group of individuals into a cohesive team that shares a commitment to a common goal.
- Create a positive, productive atmosphere within a project team.
£795.00 + VAT
1 Day Course
- Defining leadership in terms of your Supply Chain Projects
- Becoming a leader, not just a manager
- Key roles and tasks of a true leader
- The business project application of key leadership theories and associated models, including:
- 30 definitions of leadership in terms of your project – what works for you?
- Developing as a leader of projects:
- Personal branding as a leader
- The value of emotional intelligence
- Setting your leadership agenda
By Post, Phone, Email or our Social Media Channels.
133 Hall Lane, Upminster RM14 1AL
+44 1708 259450
Send Us a Message