S&OP is at the heart of balancing supply and demand and is essential for aligning the company around a common financial, demand and supply chain. Using structured S&OP can enable organisations to develop a cross-functional collaborative approach to forecasting and make better decisions on production sourcing and inventory, by taking service and lead-time trade-offs into account, and recasting the warehousing of products with better data.
This two day course will help you gain a better understanding of how to manage the relationships between sales and marketing stakeholders on the demand side and the manufacturing and other operational stakeholders on the supply side.
This Master Class is designed for Executives who may be the business leader for following functions:
- Demand Planning
- Sales & Operations Planning
- Sales, Business Development, and Marketing
- Product Management
- Strategic Planning
- Supply Chain Functions
- Inventory Management
- Procurement and Buying
The insight and perspective provided by this course will be an eye opener for sales staff who might not otherwise take forecasting seriously.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- take a different perspective on traditional data such as sales history and forecasts, as well as time-phased inventory projections and production capacity.
- understand how their forecasts impact manufacturing schedules and inventory levels.
- have developed the skills to enable them to see whether they are producing enough product to meet sales demand.
- recognise how production is tied to finance, and enable managers to see the financial impact of production decisions so appropriate adjustments may be then undertaken.
£795.00 + VAT
1 Day Course
- Definition of S&OP and its implications
- The S&OP processes and their purpose
- The integration of S&OP into a business
- The stages of the S&OP process and their implementation
- Introducing S&OP and the information needed for the process
- The determination of the likely outputs to the process
- Implementation of the processes
By Post, Phone, Email or our Social Media Channels.
133 Hall Lane, Upminster RM14 1AL
+44 1708 259450
Send Us a Message