Optimise Your Supply Chain
£1,499.00 + VAT
This course is part of our five day director programme. This course can be booked individually or as part of the 5 day package.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for course dates.
The need for understanding and leading change has never been greater. As organisations become leaner and more competitive, supply chains become more effective and integrated, and as information systems and communications become faster and more sophisticated it is vital that managers need to be able to lead and manage change at all levels in their organisation.
By the end of the course, participants will:
- Why businesses change
- How businesses are structured and change their structures
- How the supply chain can operate and change effectively
- How to diagnose the need for change
- How to develop the vision and the plan
- How change affects people and teams and how best to manage them through the change
- How to measure success
Understanding Change and why it occurs
- What drives Change in Supply Chain Organisations
- Different varieties of Change
- The evolution of businesses and their structures
- Leadership for Change
- Culture and Power in Organisations
- Dealing with Conflict
- Individual and Team Change – different approaches
Diagnosis and Preparation
- Diagnosing the need for Change
- Hard and Soft Change
- Kotter’s eight steps for Change
- Creating the Coalition
- Creating the Vision
- Creating the Plan
- Choosing the Agent for Change
Making the Change
- Avoiding conflict and building on progress through communication and feedback.
- Managing the change at all levels, personal, team and organisational – different approaches, different strategies, Push/Pull, Levers for Change
- Monitoring and managing staff morale, consultation and team building
- Personal Transitions – how people respond to Change
- Sustaining and managing the plan
- Monitoring progress and adapting the plan
By the end of this session, you will:
- have expert knowledge of the functions of Supply Chain Management
- understand team members who interact with or support supply chain activities
- increase efficiency and generate ideas for improvements
After this course, participants can more fully contribute to the cross-functional and inter – organisational processes of a successful supply chain and understand who has the main purchasing power.
The course strengthens the entire team and fosters appreciation of a properly structured and managed supply chain.
Thought Leadership Content:
- Learn the terminology used in Supply Chain Leadership and be able to more effectively communicate with Supply Chain Management teams.
- Understand the elements of Supply Chain Management and how improvements in processes and communication can lead to increased overall customer satisfaction and profitability.
- Identify the key processes that drive supply chain performance –looking at various job roles – discussing their strategy, who they rely on, how they operate, what is success (the characteristics of success) and how it is measured.
- Understand how supply chain performance affects a company’s financial performance – linking supply chain decisions and attributes to the bottom line and balance sheet (Includes the basics of Risk)
- Be more fully integrated as a part of the team supporting the increasingly important Supply Chain Management function.
Part of a 5 day Programme