Lean Supply Chain
A Lean supply chain can bring many benefits to an organisation through improved process performance. Businesses that streamline their processes, by eliminating waste and non-value added activities, will receive not only a return on investment; but will also add value for their customers, by reducing the cost of goods and lowering their wastage.
This program enables delegates to understand ‘lean’ and the ways that the adoption of lean thinking can streamline processes and facilitate structured working practice.
£795.00 + VAT
1 Day Course
- Understand the differences between traditional and lean supply chain management
- Measure and manage the performance of suppliers according to lean metrics
- Derive a lean transformation plan for their supply chain management function
- Provide guidance to suppliers interested in forming lean business relationships
- Lean basics – waste and value adding
- Lean tools and techniques
- Supply chain thinking
- Supplier strategy and rationalisation
- Amplification and inventory issues
- Supplier partnerships and supplier associations
- Lean approach in the links of the supply chain
- Manufacturing – planning, purchasing and operations
- The customer supplier interface between each link
- Warehousing and Distribution
- Lean measures of performance
By Post, Phone, Email or our Social Media Channels.
133 Hall Lane, Upminster RM14 1AL
+44 1708 259450
Send Us a Message