Project Leadership for Senior Management
There is a difference between project management and project leadership. Each role requires a particular focus and independent strategy.
The role of Project Sponsor requires specific leadership activities designed to facilitate the end aims and objectives of the project.
Project Leadership for Senior Management is an interactive senior level program designed to provide a solid foundation in key project and programme leadership competencies.
Participants will understand setting direction, aligning people, motivating and inspiring, leading teams, communicating, building relationships, facilitating ethical conduct, negotiating and leading change.
We do NOT cover the basic tools of project management instead, we aid you to direct the project.
£795.00 + VAT
1 Day Course
Following completion, you will be able to:
- Describe success for your own and connected projects
- Analyse and manage the stakeholder environment in which your project sits
- Identify the relevant control and assurance mechanisms for your projects
- Identify sources of help for a leader or Business Sponsor
- What are you responsible for?
- Creating the environment for success
- Who are you responsible to?
- Maintaining control
- Outcomes and Benefits: Completion is not the end
By Post, Phone, Email or our Social Media Channels.
133 Hall Lane, Upminster RM14 1AL
+44 1708 259450
Send Us a Message