Innovation and Strategy in your Business and Supply Chain
Today’s top companies succeed by making innovation a fundamental part of their strategy. As the pace of change continues to increase and the threat of disruption becomes the new normal, companies need to have a focused and effective approach to innovation. Apple, Amazon, Intuit, and other industry leaders continue to build breakthroughs; strategies that reshape markets, deliver greater value at a lower cost, redefine channels, and force competitors to scramble for alternative products.
In this two-day program, you’ll examine the frameworks that market-leading companies use to build innovation into their business approach. Through hands-on group exercises and real-world examples, you’ll learn how to drive innovation and develop winning strategies for your organisation. The program emphasizes tangible, practical content which can be immediately deployed in your organization.
£995.00 + VAT
2 Day Course
- Build innovation into the strategy development process
- Design innovative, go-to-market strategies that create value for customers and fuel growth
- Learn how to orient your business for speed in order to secure a competitive advantage
- Identify and exploit new markets that are uncontested
- Apply creative strategies to market your business offerings
- Exploring the habits of today’s “new innovators” and corporate innovation structures
- Hiring and partnering for successful innovation
- Bringing diverse talent together to spark new ideas
- Fostering innovative strategies, eliminating obstacles, and managing risk
- Ensuring that innovation remains a strategic priority
- Driving innovation across the organization
- Crafting the optimal metrics and setting the right expectations on which to be measured
- Navigating the organizational challenges inherent in innovation programs in established companies
By Post, Phone, Email or our Social Media Channels.
133 Hall Lane, Upminster RM14 1AL
+44 1708 259450
Send Us a Message