Managing Director Programme
This programme is for Managing Directors & CEOs of small to medium-sized business who wish to develop strategies to drive their firm’s success. This programme helps the individual to develop a clear strategic business plan, and gives the confidence to clearly communicate, execute and monitor the plan.
The program is designed to ensure individuals are able to undertake a series of key reviews within their own practice and determine the necessary changes that must be affected in order to drive their firm and improve profitability.
£795.00 + VAT
1 Day Course
The programme will ensure your company has:
- Clarified its Vision and has an outline strategic plan for growth or integration.
- Created an operational plan that tracks execution of your strategy.
- Identified a clear USP and elevator pitch that defines your firm, which all staff can use.
- Reviewed its approach to Business Development.
- Reviewed its client base and identified how to grow fee income effectively.
- Created a summary Sales and Marketing Plan.
- Identified a Succession Plan ‘one-pager’ with key objectives.
- Setting out the organisation’s mission and objectives
- Preparing a business plan
- Providing strategic advice and guidance to the Chair and members of the Board
- Ensuring appropriate policies are developed to meet the company’s mission and objectives and to comply with all relevant statutory and other regulations
- Establishing and maintaining effective formal and informal links with major customers, key decision-makers, the supply chain and other stakeholders
- Developing and maintaining R&D to ensure the company retains its competitive edge
- Preparing, gaining acceptance, and monitoring the implementation of the annual budget
- Ensuring budget targets are met, revenue flows are maximised, and fixed costs are minimised
- Developing and maintaining an effective marketing and public relations strategy
- Representing the company in negotiations with customers, suppliers and other key contacts to secure the most beneficial contract terms
- Developing, promoting and directing the implementation of equal opportunities policies in all aspects of the company’s work.
- Overseeing the preparation of the company’s annual report and accounts and ensuring their approval by the Board
- Developing and directing implementation of policies and procedures to ensure the company complies with health and safety and other statutory regulations
- Developing effective systems and then teams – Meeting the challenges
- Value from planning before execution
By Post, Phone, Email or our Social Media Channels.
133 Hall Lane, Upminster RM14 1AL
+44 1708 259450
Send Us a Message