Managing Director Programme
£795.00 + VAT
The need for understanding and leading change has never been greater. As organisations become leaner and more competitive, supply chains become more effective and integrated, and as information systems and communications become faster and more sophisticated it is vital that managers need to be able to lead and manage change at all levels in their organisation.
By the end of the course, participants will:
- Why businesses change
- How businesses are structured and change their structures
- How the supply chain can operate and change effectively
- How to diagnose the need for change
- How to develop the vision and the plan
- How change affects people and teams and how best to manage them through the change
- How to measure success
Understanding Change and why it occurs
- What drives Change in Supply Chain Organisations
- Different varieties of Change
- The evolution of businesses and their structures
- Leadership for Change
- Culture and Power in Organisations
- Dealing with Conflict
- Individual and Team Change – different approaches
Diagnosis and Preparation
- Diagnosing the need for Change
- Hard and Soft Change
- Kotter’s eight steps for Change
- Creating the Coalition
- Creating the Vision
- Creating the Plan
- Choosing the Agent for Change
Making the Change
- Avoiding conflict and building on progress through communication and feedback.
- Managing the change at all levels, personal, team and organisational – different approaches, different strategies, Push/Pull, Levers for Change
- Monitoring and managing staff morale, consultation and team building
- Personal Transitions – how people respond to Change
- Sustaining and managing the plan
- Monitoring progress and adapting the plan
Managing Director Programme
This programme is for Managing Directors & CEOs of small to medium-sized business who wish to develop strategies to drive their firm’s success. This programme helps the individual to develop a clear strategic business plan, and gives the confidence to clearly communicate, execute and monitor the plan.
The program is designed to ensure individuals are able to undertake a series of key reviews within their own practice and determine the necessary changes that must be affected in order to drive their firm and improve profitability.
1 Day Course
The programme will ensure your company has:
- Clarified its Vision and has an outline strategic plan for growth or integration.
- Created an operational plan that tracks execution of your strategy.
- Identified a clear USP and elevator pitch that defines your firm, which all staff can use.
- Reviewed its approach to Business Development.
- Reviewed its client base and identified how to grow fee income effectively.
- Created a summary Sales and Marketing Plan.
- Identified a Succession Plan ‘one-pager’ with key objectives.
- Setting out the organisation’s mission and objectives
- Preparing a business plan
- Providing strategic advice and guidance to the Chair and members of the Board
- Ensuring appropriate policies are developed to meet the company’s mission and objectives and to comply with all relevant statutory and other regulations
- Establishing and maintaining effective formal and informal links with major customers, key decision-makers, the supply chain and other stakeholders
- Developing and maintaining R&D to ensure the company retains its competitive edge
- Preparing, gaining acceptance, and monitoring the implementation of the annual budget
- Ensuring budget targets are met, revenue flows are maximised, and fixed costs are minimised
- Developing and maintaining an effective marketing and public relations strategy
- Representing the company in negotiations with customers, suppliers and other key contacts to secure the most beneficial contract terms
- Developing, promoting and directing the implementation of equal opportunities policies in all aspects of the company’s work.
- Overseeing the preparation of the company’s annual report and accounts and ensuring their approval by the Board
- Developing and directing implementation of policies and procedures to ensure the company complies with health and safety and other statutory regulations
- Developing effective systems and then teams – Meeting the challenges
- Value from planning before execution
By Post, Phone, Email or our Social Media Channels.
133 Hall Lane, Upminster RM14 1AL
+44 1708 259450
Send Us a Message