Strategic Sales and Operational Planning (S&OP) & Integrated Business Planning (IBP)
This one-day director programme will build awareness of the basic principles that underpin S&OP and IBP.
All organisations suffer from a lack of alignment between the demand and supply side of their operations. If not managed effectively, the result could negatively impact business planning performance through poor customer service, high inventories, loss of competitiveness and reduced productivity. S&OP is the management decisions and planning process employed to minimise and manage this mis alignment.
In addition to bridging the gap between supply and demand planning, S&OP should focus on integrating financial reporting as well as encompassing market planning, new product development and business strategy.
The best S&OP processes are designed by working alongside the stakeholders who are able to consider all the varying functional nuances of a business.
£795.00 + VAT
1 Day Course
- Understand how to define S&OP, including the typical time frame and how it fits into the organisation’s planning cycle.
- I identify and describe the five steps in the S&OP process that are executed each month.
- Practical support on how to make it work for you.
- What is S&OP & IBP?
- Why use S&OP & IBP?
- IBP inputs/outputs
- S&OP inputs/outputs
- S&OP typical agenda and representatives
- RACI (Responsible, Accountable, Consulted and Informed) model
- S&OP implementation
- S&OP benefits
- Typical reasons for S&OP failure
- The DNA for Supply chain excellence
- SCM integration KPIs
- Industry best practice examples of S&OP implementation
By Post, Phone, Email or our Social Media Channels.
133 Hall Lane, Upminster RM14 1AL
+44 1708 259450
Send Us a Message